Event Venue: Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt, often called as “the gateway to Europe,” has more to see than just the Frankfurt International Airport. Considered a worldwide city – it frequently ranks within the top 10 best cities within which to live and do business – Frankfurt has also long been an important center for cultural and tourism activities. Frankfurt am Main, the bustling metropolis in the heart of Europe, is known throughout the world for its exciting and unusual contrasts. Here, upon the majestic River Main, tradition and modernity, commerce and culture, activity and tranquillity are all harmoniously juxtaposed, with international trade shows and finance on one side and cultural as well as historical landscapes on the other. The awareness of a conurbation of 5.5 million inhabitants, ‘Mainhattan’ may be an excessive-powered finance and commercial enterprise hub, domestic to one of the world’s largest stock exchanges and the gleaming headquarters of the European Central Bank, and famously hosts some of the world’s most important trade fairs, attracting thousands of business travelers.
- Frankfurt has the largest inner-city forest in Germany, taking up around 80 sq. km. (a third of its territory), and the world-famous 20-hectare Palm Garden, which hosts plants from every climate zone on the planet.
- Frankfurt’s airport is the largest in Germany. It is third largest in Europe in terms of the number of passengers flown, and the second in terms of transported cargo.
- Every year, the city hosts over 30 industrial expos and fairs. The largest automobile, publishing and music industry shows, which attract millions of people, are all held here.
- The world’s largest trade show for books is held in Frankfurt.
- From Frankfurt, you can go to any part of Europe and by extension the world. It boasts an elaborate air, rail and highway transport infrastructure; with Frankfurt Airport being home to the German carrier Lufthansa.
Frankfurt is a business city. If you are looking to grow your business and network, as you enjoy some pretty good leisure activities, it is the city to beat.
One of Europe’s leading business centres for production, trading, and research, Frankfurt houses over 5 million business professionals. Because Frankfurt is found within the centre of Europe, passengers from over 260 destinations in 100 countries land in Frankfurt daily, making city a perfect location for meetings and events. Culturally diverse, elegant, sporty and green – these are just a few of the various elements that make Frankfurt a cosmopolitan host city for several events.
- Frankfurt is conveniently located in the heart of Germany and Europe. The region disposes over a well-developed mobility network that allows for quick and easy travel by road, rail and air.
- Frankfurt Int’l Airport is easy to reach from all across the globe.
- Travelers are able to reach downtown Frankfurt from the airport in as little as 15 minutes.
- Those travelling by car will also find Frankfurt to be a destination that is quick and easy to reach, regardless of their point of origin.
- Regular train services take travelers from Frankfurt to every corner of Germany. The EuroCity and InterCityExpress, meanwhile, run between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Prague, Brussels, Budapest, Paris, Vienna and Zurich, among others.
- Frankfurt’s main bus terminal is conveniently situated on the southern exit of the city’s main train station, from here; buses depart for numerous German and European destinations.